Monday, January 31, 2011

Back again!

My name is Mykel and I am a senior at Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island.  I have returned to RWU since my depature back in 2003.  I have had many experiences in the business world, including owning my own business, but I always wanted more.  I left my business in San Diego, California and moved back to Rhode Island to finish my undergraduate degree.  So, here I am starting my second semester after finishing with a 4.0 GPA last semester.   I currently am holding a full-time job as an Account Manager with a large company and taking three night classes in order to receive my business management and marketing degree in May of 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it kubet88

    ReplyDelete